Make a Gift
Gifts to the PLTS Seminary Fund, Scholarships, and the Endowment can be made in the following ways:
- Online (Even though this link directs you to the Cal Lutheran Online Donations page, all contributions made there will go to PLTS.)
- Cash: Send check or money order to:
PLTS Seminary Fund, 2770 Marin Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94708
- Credit Cards: PLTS accepts gifts via MasterCard, VISA, and Discover.
- Checking Account Withdrawals: Gifts can be made via Thrivent’s Simply Giving, a free automated giving service. Your gifts are made through a pre-authorized withdrawal from your bank account. It is easy to do. Download the Simply Giving Individual Enrollment Form online or contact PLTS to receive a form by mail.
- Appreciated Assets: PLTS accepts gifts via publicly traded securities and mutual funds; closely-held stock; real estate; paid-up insurance policies; charitable lead trusts, etc. For the transaction, have your broker contact PLTS.
- IRA Rollovers.
For assistance with making these gifts, contact PLTS Office of Seminary Relations at (510) 559-2735 or (800) 235-7587, or by email: .