Payments, Tuition & Fees
Monthly statements are placed in student mailboxes by the 10th of each month. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of this statement.
E-Check, Check, Cash, and Money Order Payments: You can pay tuition and fees with no additional fee by using the following methods:
- On-line by E-Check through Web Advisor, Student Menu, Make a Payment option. (Instructions)
- Payments by check (place in the lockbox located outside reception in Giesy Hall or mail to PLTS attention the Business Office.
Questions about your statement should be directed to Debbie Ow at or (510) 559–2723.
Tuition & Fee Schedule (pdf)
- The minimum tuition paid for the Mdiv degree taken entirely at PLTS must equal full-time tuition for 6 semesters. The minimum tuition paid for the MTS and MCM degrees taken entirely at PLTS must equal full-time tuition for 4 semesters. The tuition charges are those in effect during the student’s years of enrollment.
- For students transferring from other schools, minimum required tuition for the Mdiv degree will be adjusted according to a determination of the number of units transferred to the PLTS degree program.
- The continuation fee for MA students is charged after 4 semesters of full-time tuition is paid.
- For tuition information on summer courses, refer to the current Cooperative Summer Session brochure.
- Completed registration statements are due in the PLTS registrar’s office by 3:30 p.m. on the last day of registration. Statements submitted after that time are subject to a late fee.
- Changes in registration after the registration statement has been filed (i.e., dropping or adding a course, changing the grade option, etc.) require a change form and payment of the $30 change fee.
All charges are adjusted annually by July 1st. Other changes may occur infrequently and students will be given notification at least 30 days prior to the effective date.