Providing a Better Future for our Seminarians
- PLTS is committed to providing the best theological education and support for our seminarians.
- Our seminary is partnering with individuals, congregations, synods, and the ELCA Fund for Leaders in Mission to help raise the funds needed to cover the costs of seminary education.
- Growing our endowment and increasing our scholarships are important keys to our future. Our alums and friends can help us by participating in our Adopt a PLTS Seminarian program. For information, email .
- PLTS encourages charitable giving to our seminary and to theological education through wills, bequests, trusts, and other planned giving instruments. Your long-term gift not only ensure the financial future of PLTS and our seminarians, you also become a member of the PLTS Remember the Future Society.
- PLTS is providing resources and education about philanthropy—especially for women. A recent grant from Thrivent Financial for Lutherans makes this possible.