Financial Aid Advance
- Financial aid refunds are disbursed approximately 10 business days after the Add/Drop
Date. The Add/Drop Date for Spring 2019 is February 15, 2019.
- This means that aid refunds will be disbursed around March 1, 2019.
- This also means that there is a gap between the start of the semester and aid refund
- To cover this gap, please apply for a $500 advance by contacting Juan Mendoza before January 15, 2019.
- Advance applications will be processed the first week of the semester on a first come
first serve basis if you are eligible to receive an aid refund.
- Your advance will be electronically transmitted if you have enrolled in e-refund.
Otherwise, it will be sent as a check to the address listed in your MyCLU. To ensure timely delivery, please check your address in MyCLU to make sure it is