Seminary is an amazing and challenging experience. We provide you with tools to succeed in your professional graduate program.
We’ve designed program options to fit your work and life needs that you and your advisor
collaborate together in making your program your own.
Policies & Resources
- Graduate Catalog
- Student Responsibilities
- Recommended Sequences
- Substitution Course List
- New Curriculum Course Requirements
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
Verification & Records
We’ll help you navigate course planning and registration, important dates and deadlines,
and your maintaining your academic record.
Resources & Instructions
- Academic Calendar
- PLTS Course Schedule
- GTU Course Schedule
- Key to Course Numbers
- How to Run Program Evaluation
- How to Verify Class Schedule
- Intensive Course Information
- Selectives (Faith Traditions, Nexus)
- Cross-Registration: GTU Courses
- January [Intersession] Pre-GTU Registration
- Special Reading Courses
We’re committed to giving you personalized assistance and access to a variety of services to guide your academic journey.