Tuition & Fees
Tuition paid to Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary covers any course taken through the cross-registration system of the Graduate Theological Union and the University of California, Berkeley.
|M.Div, MA, CATS, CTS - cost per credit||$665|
|Student Association Fee (per term)||$75|
|Wellness Fee (per term)||$80|
|Technology Fee (per term)||$55|
Tuition & Fees for GTU M.A. Program
Audit Fee: One half the tuition listed above
Late Registration Fee: $50
for registration submitted after the add/drop deadline
Late Transaction Fee: $50
for employer reimbursement applications received after the second week of the semester
Transcript Fee: $5.00 minimum
additional fees may apply, refer to the Registrar's site.
All fees are subject to change without notice. The University reserves the right to change, delete or add to this pricing schedule as deemed appropriate.
- For students transferring from other schools, minimum required tuition for the M.Div. degree will be adjusted according to a determination of the number of units transferred to the PLTS degree program.
- The continuation fee for MA students is charged after 4 semesters of full-time tuition is paid.
- For tuition information on summer courses, refer to the current Cooperative Summer Session brochure.
- Completed registration statements are due in the PLTS registrar’s office by 3:30 p.m. on the last day of registration. Statements submitted after that time are subject to a late fee.
- Changes in registration after the registration statement has been filed (i.e., dropping or adding a course, changing the grade option, etc.) require a change form and payment of the $30 change fee.
For further information, call the PLTS Business Office at (510) 559-2723.
Any student enrolled in any program of the GTU or a member institution who is delinquent in any obligation to the GTU or to any of its members (including, but not limited to, housing regulations, tuition and fees) will not be entitled to any certification from the GTU or its members, such as diplomas, transcripts or registration for course work, until the GTU or the member school certifies that such delinquency has been made good.